Wednesday 13 November 2013

Guys; My Question for The Day is for You!!!


Guys please I think I need your help this time. Why do you guys have issues as the one seen above (If you get what I mean)?
The guy above posted this image on a social media while trying to imitate Olamide's "Baddest Boy Ever Liveth" album cover, but trust a woman like me to see more than I intend to, I observed the ...*coughs* ...neatly but visibly packed in one corner.


Why does this happen? Choice of Boxers? Oversize 'organ'? Too tight trousers? *sighs* What Exactly, cause I notice this almost all the time... (Now, don't say that I'm bad.lol)

Meanwhile, find the album cover below:

2 comments:

  1. The trousers are too tight, that's why!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they have the wrong boxers on.

    ReplyDelete