Thursday 5 December 2013

And the award for the worst blogger goes to...

... Abby!!! lol
Who else will get the award if not me? *covers face*

Often times I blog inconsistently and at other times I'm M.I.A! What can I say?? Short of words to type, I've run out of excuses to give, however, I'm not short of apologies to tender.

My apologies go to those that pop into my blog often to get updates and are greeted by bland posts about a celeb sighting, or some crappy stories(those are the lucky ones) and for those that meet nothing but post which are days old(the not so lucky ones); combining an hectic 8-5 with blogging and writing isn't much of an easy task I must confess but I'll try my best not to disappoint.

I wish I was doing purely gossip or worldwide fashion, I'm not sure I'll not find copying and pasting much of an arduous task... well, that's what I think, as they say- "You'll never know till you try"

I sometimes wish I could quit my job for the blog but I can't, for two principal reasons; y'all know one and the other is cause I love what I do shikena!

I can't promise to be more consistent but I can say that I will try my best.

To my consistent readers, I say thanks, to the search engine poppers, I say bookmark, to those who find time to comment on my blog, I go always pray for you and those who are still beefing; beef is too tough, try fish or pork!

Love ya all and don't forget to leave your comment in the comment box; scold me if you have to but the opinion is more important to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. ok apology accepted and you are forgiven. well done n keep it up, we know what it is to b working in lagos. pele.

    ReplyDelete