Wednesday 28 August 2013

HONEY B's Outfit to the NottingHill carnival: Not or NOT???


No need to beat about the bush here, I first saw this pix on BellaNaija and i decided to research further on google, all of the sites i saw decided to paint black white, they all asked a question I'll just rather treat as a rhetoric 'Hot Or Not?'... i snickered to myself and wondered why anyone on this planet would remotely consider this unclad, ok... semi clad lady (well... I cant refer to her as anything else, I would some guns and knives on my back), as HOT? Read and view more pictures after the break...


Yeah, we know global warming has started 'melting' some of our outfits in Africa too and well... we think it's ok to be almost naked and feel cool in it,but some people should abstain totally from the global warming trend
Check Out the Ace comedian Gbenga Adeyinka looking bewildered, like 'what the heck is going on here?' And the guy beside him covered his Nose??? Reason for that may not be far fetched, if you get what i mean...

Now to the main object of criticism for the day 'HONEY B'!!! First I must say, this outfit is an irony of your name! Ok... It was the outfit I first heard about, before I got to know you and the first impression leaves little to be desired. We've seen the likes of Yvonne Nelson, Mo Cheddah and some other celebs in swim suits or something similar and they looked hotter and more appealing to human eyes(Not justifying the global warming trend now), but you decided to follow fashion and not style, your thighs are massive, and the cellulite and the shadows around the butt area aren't helping neither.

It probably would have looked right on someone else, but judging by the pictures(yes, i was not there, lobatan), the ensemble looked wrong and it just screams i-am-an-upcoming-act-please-notice-me in an unpleasant kind of way.
Truth is, for me to be blogging about you right now, I guess your aim is achieved... On to the next>>>

5 comments:

  1. Thank you o! I was surprised when Linda Ikeji referred to her as hot... smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad belle! I think she looks hot!!!

      Delete
  2. The girl is an attention seeker... Abisayo u didn't need to be so cruel on her. She just probably wants to be notice like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolzzzzzz, Abby ds is serz, r u sure deliverance isn't †ђξ next step? Cos global warming or not, Our culture can neva smile on ds kinda outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assuming say na even fresh body sef, I for understand!... This is bullshit jere

    ReplyDelete