Friday 30 August 2013

2Kings concert with Afrobeat legend, Femi Kuti & 2Face Idibia; The Good, The Bad and the 'Wogly'

Before I go right into it let me quickly acknowledge Ynaija-my photographs source... Ok... Time to shoot!!! By the way 'Wogly' is a portmanteau of 'Wowo and Ugly'!
Annie Idibia & 2Face Idibia - August 2013 - BellaNaija
First for all the online style watchers, lets not be biased about this babe,she might have been careless about her appearance in the past, but this isn't as bad as everyone thinks. I'm of the opinion that she took a risk with the choice of colours that just somehow worked well for her dark skin tone. As for the hair, |I like the intention but I must admit that the execution was poor, the shoes are killing me, I'm not saying that they don't look good, but with this outfit, they're totally on a separate lane!
View more after the cut...
 Kofi
Kofi

Kofi oh Kofi, why do I see a semblance between you and the cartoon character on your T-Shirt? OH... now I get it, the major relationship is in the oversized stuffs both ya are wearing, needless to say that the jeans are too long and that that T-Shirt would probably have looked better on a secondary school teenager!
Pryse
Pryse
 Someone on Bella Naija asked why she did this to herself, NO, I'm rather more interested in why she did this to us. I'm bothered by why she decided to subject our eyes to behold such high level of cluelessness.
Her stylist-that’s if she has one, didn't decide on the look she wanted for her. The top half looks conservative like what one will wear to a family function, the other half, the bottom that is, looks like what a rock star wanna be will wear for an opening act. So it makes a mess of both fashion and style. On the whole? it’s totally a NOT!

 Omoye Uzamere
Omoye Uzamere
 Saw this and couldn't help but cringe. What's happening with the belt cupping the belly? Is that supposed to make a fashion statement? I detest this multi colour fingernail polishing trend, it has never looked right and it errrm, it probably won't, Infact I'm guessing her orange nail vanish finished, and she just quickly used the white nail polish for 2 of her fingernails and ran out to 'grace' the red carpet. The dress doesn't help neither. For me, this is a total mess

Toke Makinwa
Toke Makinwa
I just always love this girl, ok, maybe not always cause I didn't, when she wore that Rita Dominic Inspired over sized hair do. From the ombre styled outward flip hair do to the make up to the beautiful panel illusion gold seqinned dress to the  suede sling back pumps, I relish this look.

 Yeni Kuti
Yeni Kuti
  I must give this woman kudos for the banging body she possesses at 52, I can imagine she'll want to flaunt it; the logic behind the leg revealing floral print two piece suit. The only statement I can get from this is the 'old-mama-youngi/-kosi-arugbo-ni-Ghana kind of statement. I would have let this slide if it was just about the outfit alone, but the bushy oversized pompadour hairstyle and the cheap looking accessories just put her on a low rank in my book of style.
 Thelema
Thelma
In times of dearths of flat tommy on the red carpet these, one must show 'appreciation' to this lady for bringing on the A-game of hot belly! However, there's no justification for wearing this kind of outfit to any event, well except it's a sporting event.
Jessica Onyema
Jessica Onyema
Oh... you've got a lot of boobs and lips too; we get your message already, but please dont pass this kind of message across next time. Thanks for your cooperation. Much 'love from Abby
Adeyemo Bukky
Adeyemo Bukky
Y'all know this aint right, right? Please lemme save myself the stress of going into the details of the messy hair and the tacky oufit. Phew!

 Eigbe Queen
Eigbe Queen
This Lady just looks put together. She sure knows the rule: 'when wearing a sequinned dress, the less the accessory, the more sophisticated you look'. The hair is neatly packed in an updo bun, the make up isn't scary, her accessories is just right, and her dress? OMG, i absolutely loooovvveee it.

Wafai Samuel (2)
Wafai Samuel

If I had my way, I'll have this lady pose headless on the red carpet. Is this bushy hairstyle a new trend or is it me that just can't see through the whole mess? And she should just wipe that 'i-just-pooed-on-my-body-' facial expression off her face already, it's not sexy.

Adekumi Roland
Adekunmi Roland

How did she manage to squeeze herself into these pants? I can imagine the pants screaming for help as it is probably bursting at the seams. And one more thing, I will like you to note that pairing those bogus ear rings on a distasteful statement neck piece will never look good on any outfit, neither this nor the most beautiful dress in the world; next time if you must use any of these accessories, you must decide on one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment