Thursday 24 October 2013

Nkiru Anumudu Looking Fashionable at the Day 1 of the Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2013


OnoBello
Business mogul, socialite and trendsetter Nkiru Anumudu donned an embellished Ankara print dress, a shiny pineapple attached to a black headband by Piers Atkinson and a matching pineapple crystal handbag which costs $4499.

When I stumbled on her at the Day 1 of the Lagos Fashion and Design Week, albeit I didn't know who she was, I couldn't help but stare at her bedazzling outfit and I said to myself... "Well... If this is all I get to see today, I think it's okay for me". 

I couldn't take pictures tho as my nerves blackberry failed me on  that, what I would have gotten at best would have been a poor representation of her outfit(Not that the pic above does enough justice to the picture but it should suffice for this purpose).

Damn!!! I need a good camera. lol

OnoBello

Now that's what I call adding some fun to a mature outfit. I totally love the whole ensemble and I really don't care who thinks otherwise. lol

Share your thoughts. XOXO!!!

   Photo Credit: onobello.com

No comments:

Post a Comment