Thursday 17 October 2013

Photos: Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw show some love

Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw


Kate Henshaw shared this photo on her instagram page with the caption 'with @ritaudominic at a recording'.

I earnestly hope that she's referring to a movie recording shoot as I can't seem to bear any musical disaster coming from all these movie converts anymore. lol

Meanwhile, check out ma Kate!!! The smile is as natural and charming as ever and tho' I can't view the full image, I trust her enough to be rest assured that her defintion of casual is simple and classy.

I love the prints and fabric of Rita's outfit... can't seem to figure if it's a shirt dress or a playsuit. No criticism today, it's a day a very good friend's birthday so i'll be nice and say nothing about that same hair we are tired of seeing her in... So yesterday!
Remember... No criticism! *innocent face*


No comments:

Post a Comment