Tuesday 29 October 2013

Noticeable Features at the LFDW 2013- JUMPSUITS!!!

GREY

I was able to make just 2 days of the 4days of the Lagos Fashion and Design Week which took place in Ocean View, Victoria Island from the 23rd to 26th October, 2013 and I must confess that I enjoyed  every bit of the show, although, my anti-social self couldn't blend in initially, but as the show proceeded, I just got in the mood. 

It was an exhilarating experience as I sat down enthralled by the various designers collections, the model, the guests and yes... the music too.

I saw all sorts; the good, the bad, the ugly, the fugly and the raunchy pieces were all on display. 
Yeah, I know this wrapped up over the weekend, but I've been too busy with my day work to focus on my blog a lot of times... apologies.

This year's LFDW had some noticeable features across all designers from the jumpsuits to the sheer mesh dresses, to shoe-removal incidents et al... Over the next 7 days, I'll be blogging about it... so stay tuned.

Today we'll be taking a look at jumpsuits across various designers.
It's no news that the jumpsuit trend has been around for a while now from the everyday street chic to celebs on the red carpet, everyone cant seem to have enough of the one piece comfortable clothing item and this also ruled the runway as almost all the designers had atleast a piece of it to showcase and tho there were lots of wide leg jumpsuits the skinny fits were not lacking neither.
Enough of stories already, sit back and check out different jumpsuits from various designers. 

LANRE DA SILVA AJAYI
See more pictures after the cut...
MAKI OH

MEENA

JEWEL BY LISA

MI-LE

ICONIC INVANITY

ICONIC INVANITY

WASHINGTON ROBERTS

ALTER EGO

#GTBLFDW2013 - Xclamations- GTBLagos Fashion and Design Week-img_3656-360nobs
XCLAMATIONS

#GTBLFDW2013 - WeizDhurm Franklyn- GTBLagos Fashion and Design Week-img_3434-360nobs
WEIZDHURM FRANKLIN

AMEDE

#GTBLFDW2013 - Tiffany Amber- GTBLagos Fashion and Design Week-08-360nobs
TIFFANY AMBER

EJIRO AMOS TAFIRI


TSEMAYE BINITIE


TSEMAYE BINITIE


RE BAHIA


OBSIDIAN


ROF


SHOLLY JAAY


BEATRICE BLACK ATARI

There you have it... Which of the Jumpsuits is your favourite? It's so hard for me to pick, I want them all. lol.

1 comment: