Monday 2 September 2013

Rita Dominic at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in New York



Rita Dominic looked ravishing at the Nigerian Entertainment awards which took place in New York yesterday. The dress which was designed by Ugonna Umeruo's House of Nwocha has received mixed reviews from Internet style watchers who mostly think that the power shoulder and the floor length cape made the dress too over the top, and to some, outright crazy.
I absolutely love the dress, though I'm not too sure of the cape because if she was any shorter, the dress would have worn her, but I like that she took a risk and for me that always counts. Personally, this is the first time I'll really notice how beautiful this woman is, previously, I saw more of hair than her face or any outfit she wore, whoever styled this whole ensemble must be given credit.
Feel free to agree or disagree by leaving your comments in the box below.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the dress... It gives a redolence of Lady gaga!

    ReplyDelete