Monday 9 September 2013

Celeb sightings over the weekend

Our Celebs no go siddon for one place and you know what? I also will not rest my eyes and my probbing mind in searching for them(even if na just for internet, all na search), after nights of 'frantic' search,lol, these are just a few worthy of note that came under my radar. Now to my favourite part.... *licking lips*
I'm going to start off with my favourite look of the week- Genevieve Nnaji in Andrea Iyamah!
They say white is angelic, I'll say Genevieve looks heavenly and spotlessly ravishing in that one piece suit of hers! It doesnt say much, it just bellows 'CLASS' in a language that's understood by all. I like her simplicity in accessorizing her outfits generally and this time is no different. But... ooops, I cant see the shoes, is that supposed to be the style or she's doing some fashionomics(that she doesn't outgrow the jumpsuit)lol? Me no know o!!!
View more pictures after the cut...

 
My Gosh! OmoTee looks anything but influential in this dress, infact, she looks more of INFLUENCED and INSPIRED by Aves! This is a clear case of designers meet chickens=Chicken mess! Maybe the dress would have looked nicer in a darker shade and on a slimmer person, but on Omo-Chicken-Tee? Nah... Better luck next time
Ini Edo - September 2013 - BellaNaija
 One Sentence: Get out of those hideous shoes!!! and please the hair; we miss that Rihanna inspired hair you carried some weeks back. I'm totally not feeling this high fade hair cut. In the top right corner, Ini gives a redolence of those guys at bus stops in Lag that obtain drivers(you'll know dem, even if u be ajebo!lol).

 Iyanya parties with R.kelly.  Nothing much to be said about these guys in black.


Must confess that this babe has got a banging bod at 38 and she sure knows how to look classy and sexy on at the pool side. cause I'm sure no one will see this and call her a tramp, yet she looks good, thumbs up babe,!!!
On a flip side, I know that Rita for years has managed to make this overwhelming hair do her signature, but 60% of the time, it has been a negative signature(the one in this pix is a paradigm of undesirable signature), and has made her face look almost same each time you see her.

Toke looks effortlessly chic at the Channel O video music awards. This extraordinary little black dress was designed by TrishO couture. I love how they meshed the upper side that has the lace with suede look dots with the lower bottom carribbean tassle for some flirty effect.
I absolutely love the ombre style hair, (atleast a break from the full blond hair flu that has hit Female Nigerian Celebs) and make up was her signature smokey eyes and pink lips. She pops in colour at her feet with the green and tan strappy high heeled sandals.

And its a wrap... Any observation? Leave your comments below! Wonderful week to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Toke Makinwa's dress, anyone knows where I can get it?

    ReplyDelete