Friday 27 September 2013

Photos: Tiwa Savage and Yellow; Love made in fashion heaven!


I was so bored last night, so I decided to check out one of my best female celebs in Nigeria- Tiwa Savage. After reading a bit about her, I quickly jumped on to some nice images of her- I'm a fan of her style, carriage, and artistic flair for colours.
As I scrolled through the images, one colour seemed to be a constant factor- YELLOW! Tiwa Savage just seems to have an unquenchable love for colour yellow (atleast going the images below).
And shhhhh... before you start suggesting that it's because she's a brand ambassador for MTN at the moment, let me inform you that most of these images were taken before she signed the contract.
View more pictures after the cut...

















 


Tiwa Savage - BellaNaija



 
If anyone is going to be doing a piece similar to this about me, I'm sure it's definitely gonna be colour Orange/Coral or just maybe royal blue.

What's your favourite colour???

Don't let your thoughts remain as mere thoughts, let them be read by all... The comment box awaits you. XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment