Monday 16 September 2013

Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia Again... This time on Bikini.


Before I proceed with this, I will like to state succinctly that I will never be a fan of the global warming trend. However, sometimes, some situations becloud our sense of judgment that we just seem helpless when it comes to holding up our principles... This is one of such situations!!!
Read more and view bikini images after the cut...

When I first saw the latest bikini images from Banky W's rumoured girlfriend- Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia, rhetorically, I asked: ''this lady again???'' as only a few months ago was she spotted partially clad in a bow shaped polka dot... will I call it top? For the sake of correctness, lets call it a partial bikini and a pair of blue skinny jeans, for an event in Lagos.
I disagreed with her on the choice of outfit, because it was obvious that she was a clueless attention seeker as she dressed probably the right way, but definitely at the wrong place.
Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia - August 2013 - BellaNaija 022
...And now, I stumbled on this bikini pictures of hers??? I drooled carelessly (No homo). Let's call a spade by it's name, I must admit that this is so hot, my fingers are on fire as I type (ok... that's a little sugar coated, but seriously, it is what it is). Let's be frank, If I had a body this hot, I would sashay comfortably and unabashedly around in my birthday suit... lol.
 

Away from the fashion gist... Is she really Banky W's babe?

4 comments: