Wednesday 4 September 2013

Who Wore the boots better: Denrele Or Lilian Esoro?

When it comes to the business of converting every outfit to a costume, Denrele Edun stands out. Infact, like the Lagos BRT buses, he’s on a separate lane. He’s one person that appears to be celebrating HALLOWEEN every freaking day of the year. And now, my darling Denrele has added a new twist to his sky scrapers footwear--- they no longer come in BLOCK HEELS, he now rocks them in stilettos, yes you heard me- STILETTOS!!

At the welcome back party that was organised for Beverly and Melvin, he was seen rocking same pair of high heel boots as Lilian Esoro, who played it cool in a pair of navy blue jeggings and a jeans double breasted pocket.  Personally, I can’t categorically confirm who wore it better, cause I might say one now and my ogas at the top(my fellow minders) will say another, cause I particularly don’t dig the boots so they both look appalling. Over to you minders…
WHO ROCKED THE BOOTS BETTER?
View pix after the cut...


Denrele Edun
Denrele Edun
Lilian Esoro
Lilian Esoro
For those that love the boots, you can get yours at nordstrom.com for $200.

1 comment:

  1. Dis guy life don finish pata pata. He looks like a derelict in that outfit of his!!! Now, back to the question, who does this boots fit more oooo??? Idk!

    ReplyDelete