Friday 6 September 2013

Cossy and the 'Twins' party hard

Click for Full Image Size

This shouldn't be on my blog, cause really, this isn't news in anyway, as I'm sure most of us at one point or the other has gotten a taste view of Madam Cossy's boobs either with the nipples peeping or partially concealed in the boobie trap, but for our viewing pleasure, here we are!
Here she is again at an event in Troy lounge on Sunday flaunting what she's got in the most distasteful way anyone has ever done it.
 One rule Cossy has learnt is that even when you're fizzling out, let the most priced asset, in this case the boobies, stay in the limelight cause really, all I see in these images are the distaste combination of black and red outfit that should only be worn by an upcoming stripper  and some boobs looming large like a volcano that's about to erupt. I thought they said blonds have more fun but going by these pictures, I'll say this blond is in distress with the whole appalling ensemble.
P.S: Kindly lay off your make up artist,he/she is making you as old as him/her.
View uncensored pix after the cut...


Click for Full Image Size
Add caption



Lemme expressly state the obvious; I don't like these images, in fact I find them hurtful to the eyes, but please feel free to disagree with me. (I know dem dudes here will say she's hot *shrugs*)

1 comment:

  1. God save u say u post d uncensored. Won't like 2 hv that kind of b***bs 4 anytin in dis world

    ReplyDelete