Thursday 5 September 2013

Who wore it better; My Brother or I?

Last night my brother had just come back from a casual meeting with a friend, looking all stylish and funky in his colour block outfit, my imaginative mind, put me in his outfit, so I decided to joke around the house like  I normally would. I got into his pants, put on his T-shirt and like that wasn't enough, I decided to jazz it up with my gold flat shoes and belt. See more pictures below (My brother was against putting his face on my blog for whatever reason. *shrugs*).




There you have it! The only problem now is that we have been arguing about who his outfit fits more (for my selfish reason of wanting to own the burgundy pants ;) ), and we haven't been able to reach a conclusion on who it fits more, though obviously, I believe it fits me more, but dear minders, who do you think rocked this outfit better???

6 comments:

  1. Sure, it's your brother!!!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No stressing I'm sure everyone will agree that it fits me more!!! :D

      Delete
    2. sure..... jon

      Delete
  2. It fits u more,don't mind lee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is quite funny cause it's my first time of seeing a who-wore-it-better edition involving a male and a female. Last bullet, it looks fine on the dude more, cause they are unusual colours that a guy would pair together, therefore, it's more creative on him than on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous ... Ose jere ... Thanks ... Dalu ... Merci beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete