Thursday 26 September 2013

Some interesting celeb sightings... Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo, Ayo Adesanya, Chidinma, Uti Nwachukwu et al...

Tonto Dikeh
Tattoos + Tonto Dikeh, the loud mouthed celeb + the horrible poses in the images above + the clueless combination of the backless shirt dress with embroidered collar and her pointed studded shoes= Do the maths... let me have your results... Sure not positive.

I was about to publish the post, when I suddenly noticed the receding hairline, I also have it, but I guess I'm smart enough not to make hairstyles that would expose the flaw... Hunnie, fashion is expressed when you focus on your strength and downplay your flaws.
*why do I have a feeling that she cut out the back just for the sake of showing off the loathsome tattoo?*
 Ebube Nwagbo 
I looked at this babe's picture and I immediately cursed her stylist (well, I hope she didn't do the styling herself- for obvious reasons). How can a person with such a great shape be treated maliciously to meal of 'animalistic' styling. The whole ensemble  screams gaudy in every language. Each piece just seem to be competing to be noticed- one essential flaw in styling is putting too many busy items together. The statement necklace, the spike shoes, the print skirt, the black top with some only-God-knows-what-details, just seem hurtful to the eyes when put together!

Chidinma
The Kedike crooner looks decently exposed in a recently released pictures. This just goes to show that when you have class, it reflects in every sphere of your life... even in your choice of displaying your birthday suit *if you get what I mean*

Kate Henshaw
Well, this is Kate Henshaw, as you probably already know, having some fun time in Switzerland. I love this babe. I like that she's not trying to do some publicity stunts with some fancy Louis Vuitton bags or raising her feet for us to see some Christian Louboutin like some Nigerian celebs would(it's now a trend).
She knows how to dress for every occasion and this is her definition of street style- simple, casual and classy.
She just looks like your girl next door in pair of faded denim and a simple top. And that smile??? It's priceless!!! Much love babe.
I hope I was able to keep my bias in check cause if you're looking for a negative review about Kate Henshaw, this is not the blog for you... lol

  
Something just whispered subtly to me that this woman will never get it right... where's that stylist again oooooo???? Uche Rodriguez needs your help desperately!

Uti Nwachukwu
Uti Nwachukwu looks dapper in an orange blazer... God bless your soul hunnie, for helping men take a break from the boring dark coloured bankers  blazers! The second pose gives a redolence of a super hero in all these super hero cartoons or am I glasses failing me???

Chidi Mokeme
 Watch out dude, you just might be mistaken for one of the bok.... guys. He still looks kinda hot tho'

 
Ok... I'm officially tired of blogging about this sexy OAP! But she is the problem, not me! She won't get out paparazzi's sight, so fortunately/unfortunately, as the case maybe, I won't be out of her business! This time, it's a good review. I like her ensemble and yes, the make up is way cuter and softer this time, whoever drifted her away from the pink lipstick zone did all of us a big favour. lol. But lemme quickly add that I'm not a fan of that contrived pout in the first picture.

Ayo Adesanya
These pictures were termed sexy by some bloggers, but for me??? I'll let you decide.... *lips sealed*

Ini Edo
Only some weeks ago, I blogged about Genevieve donning a piece of the chanel plexiglas 'lego' bag and now, we have another celeb who also owns one, only that this time, this celeb is STRIVING really hard for the bag to be noticed.
Yes, I get that the bag is probably expensive( that if it's not the imitation), but like a good wine, this clutch needs no advert and besides, it's expensive but not exclusive so why the fuss??? For all the unnecessary attention you gave your bag, you're definitely a loser in this ensemble.
Oh... Just saw the beautiful make up. Thumbs up to faceville makeovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment