Wednesday 11 September 2013

Dr Sid in skirt!!!


Dr Sid must really be a fan of the saying: "If you are in Rome, you act like the Romans", as he chose to deck up in skirts(well, the Scottish people call it kilt, but me, na skirt I dey see), a cropped jacket, a waist coat and a shirt, whilst attending a wedding in Scotland. I'm wondering how hot he probably is, because judging by these pictures, it looks really sunny.
View pictures below...
1296225_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687 
Only some weeks ago, I blogged about the DIY version Iyanya wore at the Soundcity Premium Party that took place in Ghana. Will this become a trend here in Africa? I sincerely hope not, if not for any other reason, atleast for my own selfish reasons of not having to purchase skirts at a higher price... hehehehehe!

1 comment: